To add your sensor to the app, tap on the plus symbol on the upper right hand corner of the home screen. The sensor's ID (the letter and number code at the back of the sensor) should appear on the screen after a few minutes, as displayed below.
If it does not show up, please check the following things:
- place the sensor right next to the phone
- make sure Bluetooth is activated on your phone
- enable location permission for the app - this is required by Android (since Android 6.0) to communicate with Bluetooth Low Energy devices such as the MedAngel sensor; MedAngel does not track or otherwise use your location data in any way
- only add the sensor in the app - pairing it via the phone's Bluetooth setting will not work
- check that the sensor battery is inserted the right way, with the plus side (+) facing up
- check if the lid for the battery compartment is placed correctly (you can also have a look at the short videos under 'Inserting the Battery')
If none of these suggestions seem to help, please send us an email using the ‘Send Feedback’ option in the app’s side menu and we will get back to you as soon as possible.