Tapping on the plus-symbol in the upper right corner of the home screen takes you to adding a new sensor. The sensor's ID (the letter-number-code on the sensor's back) should appear on the screen after a few minutes.
If it does not show up, please check the following points:
- place the sensor right next to the phone
- make sure Bluetooth is activated on your phone
- only add the sensor via the app, pairing it via the phone's Bluetooth setting will not work
- have a look if the sensor battery is inserted the right way, with the plus-side facing up
- see if the lid for the battery compartment is placed correctly (maybe have a look at the short videos under 'Insert the Battery')
>> If none of these seem to be working, please send us an email using the ‘Send Feedback’ option in the app’s side menu and we will get back to you as soon as possible.