All ready? You have inserted the battery in your MedAngel sensor? You have downloaded the MedAngel One app? Your phone's Bluetooth is on? Great! The instructions below will help you connect your sensor for the first time and start using the app.
1. Finding the sensor signal: Tap on the plus icon (+) and wait 2-3 minutes for the sensor ID to appear. The sensor ID is the same as the one found at the back of your sensor (12-character code made up of numbers and letters). If your sensor is not being detected, you can find more detailed instructions here.
2. Setting up the sensor: Give the sensor a name, set use mode (carrying or storing medication) and select the medications. You can change all of these anytime later on.
3. Start tracking the temperature: You should now be able to see the current temperature and if the storing conditions are fine (green heart), of if it's currently too warm (red heart) or too cold (blue heart). Tap on the sensor name to see more details.
Home Screen, Sensor Details and Timeline
On the home screen you can see all your sensors with the current temperature at a glance! Here are some tips about the app's features.
- Tap on a sensor name to see more details like your selected medications and their safe temperature range. Here you can also edit the name, the use mode and the medications.
- Tap on the timeline icon to see what happened in the past 30 days. Zoom in with a pinch gesture with two fingers to see all the details, scroll and tap on a data point to see more details.
Remember: Do not connect the same MedAngel sensor to multiple smartphones, as this could disturb the transmission of data between the device and the app.